In fact, we usually say that the concept of dust respirator is very vague, and even most of our friends do not know the protection level of dust respirator, only know can be dust respirator, but to fully play the role of masks, we should know the protection level of dust respirator. Let's look at it in more detail.
According to the protection standards of dust masks, the country divides dust masks into three levels: KN100, KN95 and KN90. Dust respirator (strictly speaking, it should be called a respirator) in line with national standard GB2626-2006 standard "Respirator self-suction Filter Respirator against Particulate Matter".
Can prevent 75 nanometer above dust.
1 mm =1000 microns
1 micron =1000 nanometers
The level of state protection against particulate matter is divided into two levels
Prevent non-oily particulate matter (dust, smoke, microorganisms, etc.)
The effective protection rate of KN100 is over 99.97%.
The effective protection rate of KN95 is over 95%.
The effective protection rate of KN90 is over 590.
Release oily particles and non-oily particles (dust, smoke, fog, microorganism) to particles above 185 nm
The effective protection rate of KP100 is over 99.97%.
The effective protection rate of KP95 is over 95%.
The effective protection rate of KP90 is over 590.
Features of a good mask:
1. National LA certification, including KN100, KN95,KN90, etc.
2. Try to choose the dust mask with silicone body. Silicone has non-toxic tasteless, soft and comfortable, no allergic reaction characteristics.
3. The mask body fits well with the face to prevent dust leakage.
4. High quality exhalation valves help reduce exhalation resistance and isolate dust.
5. High grade filter element, effectively filter dust.
6, long service life, so that everyone can buy, use. Go to the Internet to check dust hazards, do respiratory protection, prevention.